WHY DO YOU NEED A SKIN CHECK?
- Australia and New Zealand have the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world.
- 2 in 3 Australian, will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the time they are 70.
- Every day, 5 people die from skin cancer in Australia. More than 2,000 Australian die from skin cancer each year.
- An innocent looking dark or red spot could be a serious skin cancer.
- Early detection is the key to successful treatment
If detected early, skin cancer can be cured with simple treatment.
WHY CHOOSE QC SKIN CLINIC?
continuity of care by your trusted doctor specialized in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
High-End facility using the most advanced technology to deliver the highest standard of care
Affordable prices for high quality services
State-of-art mole mapping device
No Gp referral is necessary for our services
Short waiting times for consultation and treatment
Majority of skin biopsies and surgeries can be performed in the clinic
Any unsightly or unwanted lesions and moles can be removed without surgery with excellent cosmetic result
Skin health will be assessed by our accredited doctor and treatment to repair sun-damage or aging skin will be offered